If you want to eat well, buy stocks; if you want to sleep well, buy bonds
The stock market crash came suddenly, triggered by a virus. In the spring of 2020, the Corona crisis sent the world's stock markets into a tailspin and caused one of the biggest financial crises ever. Currently, the world is preoccupied with events in Ukraine and the persistently low interest rate environment.
As an investor, one wonders how to behave and react in such a situation. For a short time, Zurich Invest Ltd is offering a profitable and at the same time security-oriented investment opportunity - the Zurich Invest Certificate.
This is a product that optimally combines yield opportunities and security. You invest in a well-diversified and sustainable Swiss stock index. You profit from its upward movement up to a maximum of 40 percent. At the same time, a clever protection mechanism cushions any loss of capital.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Attractive yield opportunities with participation in the "Swiss Top Ten Select Index
- Extra return of 5 percent on the performance of the index
- full capital protection with a performance of up to minus 28 percent
- no foreign currency risk and no custody account fees
- Term of five years and right to sell at any time at market value
In the current "uncertain" times, such a product can be very useful in one's portfolio. Let's briefly discuss this exciting investment opportunity in the coming days. Just book an appointment with your financial planner.
Note: The subscription period lasts until June 21, 2022 at the latest. Since the subscription volume is limited, an early end of the offer is possible.